Kid Cup 12M+ 360ml
Twistshake's innovation, FruitSplash, provides the Kid Cup with a fruit mixer that allows you to create healthy, nutritious fruit drinks for your child in just a minute! FruitSplash is a prickly lid inside the cup that crushes fruit and berries along with water when you shake the cup. So simple and tasty! FruitSplash is a great way to give your child extra fluids, so why not get your child to join in by choosing the contents and shaking it all up, so you can both have a fun time together, and a much-needed break!
For your child's safety, both Twistshake's Kid Cup and its silicone seal are of course, completely free of BPA - for the best start in life! The material is made of durable hard plastic: PP and TPE plastic. The bottle has an extra-wide neck that makes it easy for you to clean and refill and the top is easy to screw on and off. Choose from several child-friendly pastel colours. What colour does your child like?
Don't miss Twistshake's other sippy cups, so your child can develop with Twistshake: Mini cup and Crawler cup. All are, of course, no-spill and come with Twistshake's smart FruitSplash feature.
- BPA free - a safe and secure product for you and your child.
- Ergonomic design - extra wide bottleneck for easy cleaning and filling.
- FruitSplash - smart fruit mixer that crushes the fruit with water when you shake the sippy cup, creating a nutritious drink.
- Protective cap - protects the contents and spout from bacteria, dust and dirt.
- Hard plastic - made of PP and TPE plastic for optimum durability.
- Cleaning - Dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for your child from 12 months of age.
Recently viewed products
I wanted a bottle for the little one to take to school, she often brings it upside down in her backpack and doesn't spill any drops. It is very easy to clean, the rubber bands are removed and that's it.
My daughter love this zippy cup. She didn't have issues to leave her milk bottle for this zippy cup. She loves see the colors of the liquids she is drinking
Fantastic I've been using many and I don't change them