Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
Twistshake’s anti-colic feeding bottle counteracts infant colic with an air valve and mixer net. BPA free. Soft, round teat. Wide bottleneck.
With its thoughtful shape and design, Twistshake's Baby Bottle creates a pleasant feeding time for you and your baby. The baby bottle has the unique TwistFlow anti-colic system, which features an air valve and mixer net. It counteracts colic with a steady flow that prevents unnecessary air from reaching your baby's sensitive stomach. The baby bottle is available in several sizes so your baby can grow with Twistshake: Baby Bottle Newborn 180 ml, Baby Bottle 260 ml, and Baby Bottle 330 ml. The baby bottle is of course, free from BPA and is made of quality-assured PP plastic so you can feel safe and secure with this product.
Twistshake's baby bottle comes with a nice surprise: a handy container in which you can prepare your baby's formula when you are going away with your baby. It also serves as the perfect container for your baby's snacks such as vegetable sticks or fruit pieces and is stackable for easy storage.
With an extra-wide neck, Twistshake's baby bottle is easy to clean and refill and has a grip-friendly, thick plastic design that holds heat longer. The associated teat is made of 100% non-toxic silicone and has a round, soft shape that mimics a mother's breast.
- BPA-free - a safe and secure product for you and your child.
- PP plastic - made of premium polypropylene.
- Teat - of silicone in size S (0 + m) with air valve.
- Mixer net - dissolves any lumps.
- Anti-colic baby bottle - Twistshake's flow system, TwistFlow, counteracts infant colic with its air valve and mixer net.
- Smart container - prepare the meal at home in a convenient container. If you have two or more, you can stack them.
- Extra-wide bottleneck - easy for you to clean and refill.
- Ergonomically designed - grip-friendly for both babies and parents.
- Available in several colours for you to choose from - baby pink, baby blue, mint green, lavender, grey, white and black.
Recently viewed products
It’s a bit big but and needs a long spoon to stir but my baby loves it